Thanks for your thoughts, everyone. Almost six hours later, the bite seems to
be about the same, from what I can tell. I’m leaning in the direction of going
to the clinic in the morning, but I’ll wait to see what the bite looks like
before deciding. Any further thoughts are always welcome. Hope the holidays are
shaping up nicely for everyone and their feline friends.

Lance