I am so sorry to hear that Elisabeth.  I suffered a similarly painful loss
back in June and I can only say that grieve as much as you need to, and
don't apologize for it.  The pain lessens with time.   <3

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 3:50 AM, Elisabeth Eastley <eeast...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It is with the greatest sadness that I have to say that out little Nanita
> passed away last night. She was just over a year old and had developed
> lymphoma which grew quite quickly. Most of her life was spent getting up to
> mischief and her nickname was Troublemaker. She was her Daddy's girl and
> lived her life to the fullest. She was a happy and affectionate little
> girl. Her loss leaves a hole that will never be filled.
>
> Thank you to everyone who replied to my question.
>
> With kindest regards
>
> Elisabeth

Maya D'Alessio
PhD student
B1 377B, x32320
Graduate Studies Endowment Fund Coordinator
Biology GSA Vice Chair
GSA Director At-Large
University of Waterloo