Sorry to hear about Nanita she crossed the rainbow at such a young age.

But at least the short life she had she was loved .

Regards

Grace

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Kamila
Piotrowska
Sent: 22 October 2014 18:43
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Such a short little life

They are ALL beautiful and lovable just have shorter life's but it is up to us
humans to take care of them and give them that warm  comfortable home to be
themselves,

I have 4 of FELV+ that rescue wanted to put down, and I have refused to agree
with them , since that time I'm looking for people who understand that
conditions and are willing to take them for that little time that they have. If
any one in this group is willing to take care of one or more FeLV+ kitten
please let me know, i have 3 siblings that are 6 months old and one 1 1/2 yo
girl as well, they are all fixed and up to date with vacc. Before you going to
say anything and judge, I do owe 5 cat of my own and one become positive true
fostering, I'm still not giving up, but my living situation will change soon
and can not provide for 9 cats. Please contact me if you are willing to help
them to find loveable home.
Thank you
 Marta