When I had lymphoma, the last chemo shut down my red blood cellproduction.  The
dr. stopped it and again said 3 months.  I was on 27 vitamins and minerals from
my chiropractor.  Took the pills 3 times a day.  After a year of that and
prayer for everyone I knew, I went into remission.  None of these things ever
hurt and some time they can be the thing that saves you.  You just have to be
positive and have faith.
Most of the tchemos the drs provide and radiation have so many side effects
that you have to take more meds to counteract the side effects.  I will stick
with alternative medications and my oncologist has agreed to moniter me if it
comes back.

---- simon95 <simo...@onvol.net> wrote:
> Were can i get these winstrol tablets from?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<aoak...@oakleylegal.com> </div><div>Date:2015/09/21  19:55  (GMT+01:00)
Testing the list </div><div>

Obviously it may be that nothing will work for Bella, but I suggest the
Winstrol because there is very little downside risk. I am a firm believer in
the Winstrol because I can’t tell you the number of times I have been told that
a particular condition cannot be treated (and I have confirmed it on line
through my own research) and the Winstrol has come through. If for nothing else
but an excellent appetite stimulant, I find that when I get the cats on
Winstrol and they start to feel better and to eat, then obviously they are in a
better condition to fight the problem. However, I was a medical laboratory
technologist and have a very strong scientific background, so I also studied
the effects of the Winstrol through the blood work we regularly did on our
cats. You could literally see the changes in the blood work, week to week, and
it made a believer out of our vets as well. After all, it wasn’t then just me
saying I thought they looked better. The blood work clearly demonstrated the
effect that the medication was having.

With Zander, when I would taper off the Winstrol, his red cell production would
begin to fall. Thankfully, the red cell numbers usually stayed within the
normal  range, though low, but we would check his gums and the pads of his feet
and I would put him back on the Winstrol if I noticed him getting pale. Once
back on the Winstrol, we would get the bump up we needed in his blood work, and
we just kept going with this cycle.

That doesn’t mean it will work for Bella, but I doubt it can hurt to try. The
pills I get are very small so they are easy to get down a cat’s throat. Also,
because of what I saw as a pretty quick effect, I could usually notice a
difference in a few days.

Amani