Yes you have helped a ton!   Thank you.  I think question # 4 is should she be
tested for hemobart even though she is not infested?  I did put the Advantage
II on a couple days ago.   Oh and one more question-  she has an appt on the
14th to be spayed. Should I cancell this?  Also will ask vet on Saturday.  Her
lymph nodes are swollen.

Thank you!  Nancy

Sent from my iPhone