Hello everyone,  update on Kit.  Good news and not the best news.  Good is 24%
HCT (was 20, then 22%),  she continues to be happy, eating well and playing
like crazy.  Not so good news is her neutrophils went from 2500 to 250 (was
300, then 2500).  She then mentioned that she aspirated the enlarged nodes on
her neck and the lymphoblasts went from 2% to 11%.   Does this mean it is in
the bone marrow?  I don't understand lymphoblasts.  The vet ordered another
round of clavamox, orbax, I now have pet tinic and something the vet
recommended called Immuno Support by Rx Vitamins.  Just ordered it.  Is there
anything else I can be doing to help her?  She also is getting a bit of B12 in
her food once a day.Oh and I also ordered a probiotic, because you should
really give this while they are on an AB.  Please adv if I should be doing
anything else and if so, what?  Thank you, Nancy