Hill's also has a canned named Recovery which is very good for syringe feeding - have used it for both adults and kittens.

-----Original Message----- From: Amani Oakley
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 12:48 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Tiffany

I agree. Baby food is a life-saver option I keep in my cupboards most of the time. Buy the pureed beef or chicken, and it can be syringed into a sick cat. It is easy to digest and full of good stuff - after all, we feed it to babies! Many cats like the taste anyway so you can often get them to lick it off your finger or a plate, and it helps to get them thinking about eating again. A/D diet is also quite good in that it is very soft and also can be fed by syringe.

Amani