From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Kelley
Sent: June-09-16 5:01 PM
To: felvtalk
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] (no subject)

I'd look into a different vet, for starters.  Cats don't die of FELV, they die
of opportunistic infections due to compromised immune systems.  If the blood
tests were good, what specifically was being treated?  Chances are very good
Dolce does NOT have FELV.  Many people here mix positive and negative, as do I
with my vet's approval, although my negative cats are vaccinated against FELV.
I think it is just nutty to say not to even test him.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Mary Muzyka