I lost my final FeLV+ boy on April 29 of this year. Milkdud was my first FeLV+ cat, who arrived in the fall of 2009. Harley came a year later. Then Brock became Harley's companion after Milkdud died. Brock wasn't lonely after Harley died last year, as Harley had been after Milkdud passed, so I didn't look for a companion for Brock. Cancer took all 3, though Harley had a life-threatening URI 2 months before he got cancer, and Brock had a heart condition that usually claims feline lives within 3 months, yet he happily survived a year with it.

Missing my sweet, sweet boys,

Marsha