Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 at 5:56 PM
From: Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: owner-felvt...@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Being dropped
I am continually (every few weeks) being treatened with having my
membership disabled/dropped, whatever. However I never received any
of these any of these "bounces" from my ISP that I am accused of!

Due to having been in a serious automobile accident......My car hit a
patch of black ice and went over a hill and hit two trees, I was not
able to respond to the recent threat from this FelV group. I do not
think it is fair to dump me beause I was not able to respond within 3
days! I enjoy this group and consider myself a valuable member.

James, Please reconsider........ If not then goodbye to everyone here.

Lorrie