I'm sorry to hear about your struggles with Jelly. I've had to syringe feed
my cat on and off at various times over the last decade. He's a willing
patient so I can't imagine how hard it would be with a cat who fights
it. One year ago today we said goodbye to Jazz. He was so strong and
healthy, until one day he wasn't. It's such a tough disease but we're here
for you.