Thank you, Bob.  I will be in touch with the two that you mentioned.
Before I adopted my momma and her two boys I was looking for rescues to
take them.  I found two; one required $1,000 surrender fee and the other
was a $3,000 surrender fee.  Unfortunately though, and I understand the
financial need to shelters caring for FeLv cats, those two surrender fees
were cost prohibitive.

I am looking forward to learning from this group :-D.

Pam :)