Hi Marilyn,  I have been using lysine gel to help my Mozart who has herpes
virus on top of the FeLu.
There was a powdered supplement that a FeLu rescue outside of Boston gives
to all of their cats to help build up immune system. I don't remember what
the name of that was.  It was originally given to humans with HIV.

What kind of infection is Destiny fighting?

*Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me,
Christ beneath me, Christ above me. — **St. Patrick*

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 6:18 PM, Marilyn Knapp Litt <mari...@marilynlitt.com