Hi Mirna

It is a bit difficult to determine why your little boy may be having seizures.

With all the things he has on board (FeLV, possible worms, infection, not
eating) I would contemplate that some of his levels (like calcium or magnesium)
may be low. Try getting these things in liquid form or make them up in liquid
form, and provide them orally with a syringe. Keep him trying to eat – use baby
food and Wiskas kitten milk in syringes to keep his food intake up.

He may need some anti-seizure medication for now – phenobarbital, diazepam or
gabapentin. He should be given an injectable at the vets – diazepam or
phenobarb. Don’t leave him at the vets if you can help it. He needs to be home
and in a quiet place. It seems like maybe these are stress seizures, which are
rare in cats, but can happen. Get him home, get him warm, keep him eating. Get
your vet to prescribe the following combination of meds for FeLV:

5 mg daily of prednisolone (or giving half, twice a day)
1 mg x 2 a day of stanazolol (winstrol)
50 mg Doxycycline, twice a day

The one you’ll have trouble getting is the Winstrol, but it is the key to
recovery. It will help improve his appetite, put weight on, make him feel
better, and improve his red cell production. Your vet will probably never have
heard of it, or if he does, he will be against it (it is an anabolic steroid).
Your vet will need to order it from a compounding pharmacy.

Good luck with your little boy.

Amani