Another online compounding pharmacy I have used and liked, is Diamond Back
Drugs in Arizona.

Ardy Robertson

From: Felvtalk <felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org> On Behalf Of Pam Doore
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 3:02 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] resending: ?prices for raltegravir and generic Truvada?

I have not but you might talk to a compounding pharmacy in your area to get a
cost idea.  I recommended a compounding pharmacy because they tend me to be
better able to get meds because of their ability to make them. Also Vets First
Choice is an online pharmacy that compounds. They may need to be associated
with your vet''s practice.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019, 1:02 PM Lorraine Johnston <johnston1...@comcast.net