From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Pam
Doore
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2019 11:33 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] resending: ?prices for raltegravir and generic Truvada?

Yes that is worth a try if your pharmacist will do that.  NYS requires a script
for compounding and they don't compound anything we bring into them i.e. cat is
given pills, cat won't take pills, they can't compound those pills into
something they will take, they need a script from vet and then will get all
ingredients and compound to a liquid, trans-dermal, etc.

Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ
beneath me, Christ above me. — St. Patrick

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 11:22 AM LORRAINE JOHNSTON <johnston1...@comcast.net>