Hi, dlgegg,

The FeLV viral-load test was USD $98, but friends have quoted a charge of USD
$109, so I guess it goes up and down a little with the exchange rate for the
Euro.

My vet paid for the overseas shipping (via USPS) and passed that cost along to
me, as I expected. The shipping charge was $100, but it’s very likely that my
vet added a handling charge to that, so your vet might charge less (or more).
Scanelis is in the south of France, in Colomiers, a suburb of Toulouse.

I can send you via private email the form that Scanelis would expect to receive
along with the blood.

Best regards,

- Lorraine

Question,  is this expensive?  If so will start saving just in case I ever need
it.