Hi Amani!

Thanks for your help!

As far as I know his bloodwork came back normal other than the fever.

I will talk to my vet about the meds you suggested. Unfortunately the two vets
I have taken him haven’t really been forthcoming with treatment options.

My husband is taking him back to the vet on Friday since we can’t seem to get
the diarrhea/bloating under control.

Have a great day!
Kristy