Mari......

    Again I offer you my deepest condolences in the physical loss of your precious Mr. Whiskers.  I know his loving spirit will forever be with you, but I know you grieve the absence of his physical presence.   Mr. Whiskers was so fortunate to have had a forever home with you.  Many people would have considered him disposable.  Thank goodness for you, Mari, and thank you for caring and loving all the precious babies to whom you give a loving, forever home.

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior."  - Hippolyte Taine