Belinda,

I am glad that Buddy is doing a bit better. She is obviously letting you know the treatment that she thinks is best for her and I expect she is glad that you are listening.

 Take care,

Joan

Belinda Sauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Michelle,
Buddie seems to be tolerating the shots alittle better, I think she
finally realizes I'm not going to keep stuffing pills into her or take
her to the vet anymore, I've decided we'll continue the pred, but the
vincristine is finished. She never minded the shots as much as the
pills, she really hates the pills. She seems to be eating alittle
better and I am continuing the pred (a shot), I will attempt the
clorambucil it is a pill twice a week, but if it looks like it's going
to have an adverse affect I will quit it. I've decided to let Buddie
call the shots, after all it's her life and her decision. She's up and
about more and I even think she drank a little on her own today. I
haven't seen her drink in 2 days, am going to ask the vet to stop in and
see if she needs fluids and see if I can talk her into doing them here
at home! if she does, she's off today but I have an appointment with her
tomorrow. She definately looks more alert. She is coming to me to be
petted alittle more so I'm very happy with my decision and apparently
Buddie is too!!

-- Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

- - - - - - - - - - -