Gloria,

Thank you for your note about Halloween. He was a great cat, lots of dignity,humor and loyalty all rolled into one handsome boy.  How is everything with you?  Hope to see you in the Spring.

Take care and thank you,

Joan

"Gloria B. Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Joan, I just read your sad message about Halloween, and want you to know
how sorry I am. He sounds like a beautiful wonderful kitty and now gone to
be with his good friend George. So bittersweet. May they rest in peace
and share great joy together. How wonderful that you helped them.

Gloria

Do you Yahoo!?