Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 7:15 AM
Subject: CLS- Belinda - For Halloween

I want to thank everyone for their kind wishes for Halloween.  He deteriorated greatly from Saturday night to Sunday morning, and I made the hard decision to let him go.  He was a truly wonderful guy, he came to me when he was about 7yrs old, FIV+.  He was with me for about 2 years, with one TV appearance. and was then adopted by a very elderly man, George, who loved him dearly. George, had to go into the hospital for a protracted time, and Halloween again returned to me. When George was released from the hospital, after 3 months, he came to visit Halloween at my home.  George called his name and Halloween ran to him like a puppy.  George came every Sunday. walking with a cane, many blocks,  to visit him, pet  and comb him (he was a beautiful Himalayan mix, black with orange eyes), until George died. A few weeks ago, Halloween started to lose weight rapidly.  They found a tumor, half the size of this stomach.  ! ! He was eating and acting fine until Saturday.  On Saturday, he stopped eating and started to hide.  On Sunday, it was the same.  At his heyday he was close to 20 lbs, when he died he was less than 4.

I miss him terribly but am so glad we ran into each other.  He was about 15 years old at his death.

Thank you,

Joan

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?