Belinda,
Metronidazole in a transdermal gel would be a lifesaver in this house! My poor Gypsy can't be pilled and all the other remedies I've tried so far have failed. Please, could you send me the your compounding pharmacy's address and phone number and the prescription information? I'm sure I can get one of the vets I use to write the script if I can supply him with the specifics. As I'm typing this, I'm shaking my head over just how excited I am to discover a diarrhea remedy I can rub on someone's ear! I knew about transdermal sedatives, but it hadn't even occurred to me about Flagil! Thank you so much letting us know there is such a thing.

Belinda Sauro wrote:

   Metronidazole can also be compounded if the does isn't too big, that
is how my kitties get it they are not good about pilling, compounding
into a transdermal gel I rub on the inside tip of the ear is a life
saver AND they don't get nausous from it.

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...