Brenda,
OMG, what a heartwrenching story! That poor baby.......... Lovey certainly deserves to get out of there and into your "loving" home.
The woman who does pulling & boarding is Christine Greene. I can vouch for her because she has helped coordinate all my rescues dating back to when she was working for a local vet and hadn't started her own rescue work. Due to the tremendous response that the Spalding animals have gotten from so many out of state rescues, there was a need for reasonable accomadations for them while awaiting transports.
She does post on the Billyboard, LivingProof Rescue, is her name.
If you want more specifics, e-mail me off list and I'm sure I'll be able to dig up her e-mail and phone #'s from my files....
And good luck tomorrow with your tests!!
I'll be praying for you and Lovey!!

Patti