I could do that.  Check and see if she's willing to foster.  I'm going to contact jenny about getting the cat tomorrow or friday after work.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
tonya,
Christine is in Atlanta also.
Perhaps you would be able to help Kathy by  getting Lovey from the vet clinic in Athens & taking him to Christine's facility.
She is so busy.... And it is so urgent that Lovey gets moved to "safety" so the "owners" don't have the chance to "reclaim" him, because legally, the clinic has to return him if they show up. Lovey needs to get out of there and be protected.......
If we all work together I'm sure we can pull this off.

Patti