When I had had Simon about 8 months or so, I actually took him in to be
retested with IFA because I thought maybe he was negative.  He never got sick.
think maybe he sneezed a bit once and I put him on antibiotics, and he got
crystals in his urine which is unrelated to the FeLV. He really was healthy and
vital until getting lymphoma. I thought maybe he would be one to live to an
older
age.
Michelle