Oh, yes I can overnight Lovey.

Del
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 7:02 PM
Subject: OT: Lovey transport

Hey All....

    Jenny called me at 5:30 PM to tell me she had Lovey in a carrier and he was meowing to get out!  He is now out of the clinic and on his way to Tonya.  I am just thrilled.  Now if we can just figure out how to get him here.

    Also, Tonya emailed me and said she was leaving to meet Jenny and Lovey.  Yay!

    Thank you everyone for all you have done for me and Lovey so far.  I am going to email the kitty coordinator and see if she can help us with the transport.

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.