I'm not planning on leaving until Saturday morning, so depending on when kitty could get to Madison, or say..... Janesville - I can then take her north - my usual route is up 39. I'm cc:ing this to Peggy Dial.

Peggy,
This is from Atlanta to extreme northern Wisconsin and we've got some of the legs worked out and an overnight in southern Illinois covered.

"Brenda K. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Del....

    Thank you so much.  You be careful though - you will fall in love with him.  I just heard about how loving and wonderful he was from Jenny and then she sent me three gorgeous pictures and I was in love. lol  I told my 34 year old daughter about Lovey back when he was first found and she saw his pictures right after I did and had a fit also.  She said, "oh mom, you've got to adopt him.  He's precious." :)

    How far can you drive because right now we have no one after you if it is the 18th-19th weekend because Barb who first offered is not available that weekend.

    I did email Peggy Dial about 1/2 hour ago so will let everybody know what she says.

    Thank you again, Del. :)

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

Del Daniels wrote:
Oh, yes I can overnight Lovey.

Del

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

Do you Yahoo!?