Hello Festlisters!

LinuxFest Northwest 2018 is approaching quickly! Where does the time go?

We have a great fest cooking up for this year:

   - The return of Linux Sucks by Bryan Lunduke
   - Amazon Web Services is sponsoring our Saturday night party
   - Linode is sponsoring our Friday night party
   - New website and schedule designs
   - Two different personal supporter levels

It's going to be a great time, as always.

Registration is now officially open at www.lfnw.org so sign up and start
pestering your friends to do so as well. It makes the lines move more
quickly if your info is already in the system.

Finally, we are still looking for sponsors. If your open-source friendly
company would like to get the exposure of our 1500+ attendees, there is
still time. We have booths available and advertising space in the printed
schedule. A lanyard sponsor would be great, even if you can only provide a
couple hundred from your organization. Email spon...@linuxfestnorthwest.org to
get involved.

See you soon!