Aaaaand another.

> Continuity Warning: Attention, ladies and gentlemen! Canon has now
> left the building!

So...canon was fired?

> "I remember you saying that the Hyuuga elders are pretty strict, but
> how _do_ they keep horny little boys and girls

*Across town, Hinata suddenly sneezes violently*

> "Now imagine that your parents were Hyuuga," Yoshinari suggested.

OH GOD THE HORROR

> *Fortunate for me, but If I were Asano-san, I probably wouldn't
> appreciate being constantly reminded that I have the body of a
> flat-chested thirteen-year-old.*

Asano: ;_;

> *What is she, a weasel?* Sakura thought, though she wisely kept her
> mouth shut. You never knew who might be listening. "Eggs don't make
> much of a gift," the small kunoichi noted in dismay.
>
> "No, I suppose not," Yoshinari agreed.

So buy her a chicken.

> Since she'd been given the fox mask, however, Anko had become her
> 'mentor,' Yoshinari had become her friend and confidant, Asano-san
> probably wanted to eat her

H,h;;

> For a second, it seemed like nothing was going to happen, but soon an
> intense tingling sensation began to tickle Temari's breasts.

*puts on some 70s porno music*

> While Sakura was still boggling at how she'd pulled such a large
> object out of such a small opening,

WELCOME TO CHILDBIRTH, BYOTCH!

> That's why the technique was so dangerous; she'd basically tried to
> perform brain surgery on herself with a wood axe.

Ouch! XO

Awwww. Heheh.

> Then, with a helpless sigh, she made the needles disappear. "Whenever
> I see 'er, though, I can't help but feel like I need ta protect 'er. I
> can't explain why, but I can't fight it." Lowering her arm, she turned
> to give Sakura a rueful smile. "I think that's _my_ 'mission.'"

So Kitsune-tsuki is externally-inflicted multiple personality disorder with
a willful purpose. Hoooooookay then!

> "Hmm... Is your father a bastard?"

"Papa Gendo? Just a little."

"Musical beds is a

Wow, she's ASKING to get a kunai shoved up her twat. @_@;

> Sakura's hoodie. "You've got no boobs and your butt is lost in those
> shorts. If you cut your any hair shorter, people would mistake you for
> a boy."

OUCH.

> "Hey! I do so have boobs!" Sakura whined,

No, Sakura-chan, you don't. You have...well, I'm not sure WHAT they are, but
I know what they're NOT.

> "Ino?" Yamanaka Inoichi interrupted, clearing his throat. Though he
> was nearly pretty enough to be Ino's mother, with his long, wavy blond
> hair and flower-patterned shop apron, the semi-retired ninja behind
> the counter wore a look that almost screamed, 'aAaaAAH!' -

XD!!

> was for Sakura to see her dad in a dress, leading on some poor guy
> that the 'chou-baka-inu' trio had decided to harass.

O_o;;

> "Hmm..." Absurdly, Sakura actually seemed to consider the question. "I
> must've caught it from you!"
>
> "Hey, you were weird when I found you!"

XD

> "Found me?" Sakura asked, trying out the words. "You make it sound
> like I'm a lost puppy or something."

Careful Sakura, that analogy might go somewhere really dangerous...

> Far from being offended, Sakura grabbed Ino's hand as a silly smile
> wriggled its way onto her lips. "Maybe that isn't such a bad analogy.
> You know what they say about picking up strays, though: 'Don't feed it
> if you don't plan to keep it,'" she recited in a lecturing tone.

O.o;;

Pretty WAFFy chapter there. :)