>I believe that the message went through two or three
>times out of my ten or so attempts. Only one of those
>involved an attachment.

The one that had the attachment appears to end in a strange place - there
doesn't appear to be an 'ending' to the story.  The last paragraph I find
in the attachment is the one that starts "Seeing Sasuke's panicked
expression".  Is there more to the story?

In the one that was included in the document, about half of the fanfic (up
through "disturbing implications in some ways") is repeated twice.

It's kind of frustrating. :)

That said, I'm very much enjoying the story so far... though I'm trying to
figure out who Mai is.  The name sounds familiar, but I watch so much
anime, that's not unusual.

Joel

---
         .-------Anime/Manga Fanfiction Mailing List--------.
         |   Administrators - [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |
         |   Unsubscribing - [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |
         |         Put 'unsubscribe' in the subject         |