> No, no, it's cool.  Like I said, I know you don't owe me shit.

However, it IS a good story that I have legitimate interest in. And I have a
huge pile of such stories that I just haven't gotten around to, because over
the last...call it 8 weeks or so, I haven't really been doing much that
involved fanfiction at all. My time has been--and still is--largely taken up
by efforts to slog through the massive backlog of anime and video games I
have piling up.

But lately, I have been TRYING to pick my way back into my fanfic backlog,
just...easing into it with smaller stuff. :)

Anyway...I digress.