Le decadi 30 vendémiaire, an CCXXIII, Lukasz Marek a écrit :
> Building with static link is much slower.
> I agree patch is wrong,  it could be controlled by separate option, just
>  for devel, but nvm.

It can be controlled by LD_LIBRARY_PATH, as Derek pointed out. I use this
(zsh):

libs=($src/lib*(/:t))
ld_library_path=($build/${^libs})
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${(j.:.)ld_library_path}

Note that what you proposed could devolve into a security issue for people
building in /tmp or similar directories: once the build dir has been
cleaned, any user can create it and hijack all users' ffmpeg sessions.

  Nicolas George