Tomas Härdin (12023-06-30):
> Factually incorrect. libxml2 provides what we need. libexpat would also
> be acceptable. In fact providing that option may be useful to
> packagers.

Do you consider these to be system libraries?

> ABI and API stability are Pretty Fucking Important. This attitude alone
> is reason to withdraw push access.

Good thing you do not have this kind of authority. It could be argued
that this kind of authoritarian attitude should be a reason to kick
*you* out.

> What do you think the point of this project is?

The point of FFmpeg is for hackers to have fun and produce great code.

Little hands can come later and polish the result so that is can be used
even by lusers.

--
  Nicolas George