> On Mar 2, 2024, at 11:01 AM, Ronald S. Bultje <rsbul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This recusal may be effected either directly by
>>   the TC member, or by a vote of the Community Committee (CC)
>>

> The CC is for enforcement of behavioural guidelines (CoC), not for
> technical matters, so this strikes me as a bit of a stretch of the CC
> mandate.

I don't think in this case the CC would be enforcing a technical matter, but
rather enforcing the recusal in the case of a conflict of interest when the TC
member in question fails to recuse themselves. This does seem appropriate for
the CC as the question is one of behavior rather than technical merit.

- Cosmin