On 4/17/2024 10:49 AM, Derek Buitenhuis wrote:
On 4/17/2024 12:21 AM, Devin Heitmueller wrote:
Hello all,

[...]

Yeah, this is exactly what I was screaming into the void about
for literal months, no literally 0 response.

Look for the thread: [FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg at NAB 2024

It spans months.

My last mail is particularily relevant to your experience:
     https://ffmpeg.org//pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2024-March/324816.html

I assume Thilo was hung over, and thus not on the booth.

But why were there GPAC people at the FFmpeg booth?
And i don't think a single person should represent the project in these conferences to begin with. All this should go through the GA, including who funds it and how.

It is a disgrace.

- Derek