Hi -

Thanks for the feedback here. I'll fix that commit message. I believe this
is the most relevant reference material regarding the userdata ('udta') tag
for Quicktime:

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/QuickTime/Reference/QTRef_AtomsResources/Content/QTRef_AtomsResources4.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40004285-DontLinkChapterID_1--udta-
https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/QuickTime/QTFF/QTFFChap2/qtff2.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40000939-CH204-63839

From my reading of this, the 'udta' atom can appear as a child of a 'trak'
atom, and can have an optional child 'name', which is how this title is
being encoded. I've also verified that this is the method by which
Quicktime will encode titles if you set them per track using their user
interface.

Thanks,
-Courtland