On 09/16/2016 12:09 PM, Moritz Barsnick wrote:
On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 19:56:26 +0200, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
The following lines are shown if you press "h" while encoding.
Interesting. This line from the originally posted output also hints at
keyboard interaction, in this case 'c':

Parse error, at least 3 arguments were expected, only 1 given in
string 'h-s66yCNu-sbk.webm'
Do you have a cat?
LOL! That comment took a while to sink in with me. (Even though I have
a cat on my lap.)

Moritz
_________
I had absolutely zero KB intgeraction as I started the transcode
and went out for a coffee break.
P.S: I have no pets and no one else shares the apt. :) :)