>> Please try the option "-nostdin", whether
>> that surpresses it.

> I will try the option.

While this will certainly help, I am still curious why you see
this issue (that apparently nobody else sees).

> But as you could see from the 1st 100 lines, it was a
> private build by one of the ffmpeg developers.

No.

johnvansickle.com is not the page of an FFmpeg developer,
it is a site to support you (assuming you don't know how to
compile FFmpeg), I don't think it is "private" (in any way).

As said, please download the current binary there (this
should not be a release, releases are only for distributors,
you are not a distributor).

Note that many people use these binaries, I am sure they
do not get the debug output that you posted.
Please test again and share a few details about your
system, maybe somebody understands what is going
wrong.

> I have tried official release of 3.x with similar failures.

There is nothing "official" or "stable" about an FFmpeg
release: It is a snapshot for Linux distributions that
occasionally gets security updates.
Users (and particularly users who need support on
this mailing list) are recommended to use current
FFmpeg which has less bugs and more features
than any release.

Carl Eugen