Kevin Wheatley wrote:

instead of using the -colormatrix option try instead using

assuming your DPX files are utilising full range encoding

also scale has flags which may or may not affect quality in this case.

IIRC getting them to work can be a bit variable, historically

-sws-flags flag1+flag2 ... used to work, but not last time I tested so

-vf scale=........:flags=flag1+flag2..... was what I last used - best

to double check with -loglevel verbose + check output to be sure.

I am thinking of trying accurate_rnd full_chroma_int full_chroma_inp bitexact

not that I know what's best or relevant, so trial and error really.
ffmpeg-user mailing list

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email with subject "unsubscribe".