Am 13.03.2018 um 20:22 schrieb Carl Zwanzig:
On 3/13/2018 12:15 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
and to the other guy which said "and it wasn't necessary to send to the _entire_ list" -
If you're going to quote me, put my name to it.

next time i compose a reply espeicially for you with a full quote because you are a special fool mailing to the entire list that another mail wasn't necessary to send to the entire list

well, that's where the initial mail should not go and hence the reminder
to potential fools doing the same the next 7 days again and again
Hmm, IIRC this has happened _once_ in many months. Why so much anger about it? This is not a high-traffic mailing list

this happens nearly every single day on some mailing-list while all these fools wouldn't have to do more than click on the link - common sense missing...