Hello,

I am currently using ffmpeg to stream live video (fragmented MP4) on an OS X
system using the following command line:

$ ffmpeg -f avfoundation -framerate 30 -s 1280x720 -pixel_format yuyv422 -i
default -an -c:v libx264 -profile:v main -level 3.2  -preset medium -tune
zerolatency -b:v 2000k -flags +cgop+low_delay -movflags
empty_moov+omit_tfhd_offset+frag_keyframe+default_base_moof+isml -x264opts
keyint=250:no-scenecut -pix_fmt yuv420p -r 30  -f mp4 -

The above emits MOOF/MDAT atoms every 250 frames with a nice bitrate. The atoms
are sent to stdout only upon completion, i.e. the whole 250 GOP is written at
once. Is there any way to force buffers to be flushed more frequently without
increasing the number of i-frames? I would like to start processing the data as
soon as possible rather than having to wait for all 250 frames to be processed.

- Marco