On 8/15/2019 1:35 PM, Channagiri Jagadish wrote:
We currently run video capture on Android Samsung S9 and few other Android
devices, FFmpeg version 4.0.1, Javacversion 1.4.2, Android minSdkVersion
21, and compileSdkVersion 28. After 30 minutes or so, between the range 33
- 36 minutes, the audio lags video. I really do not understand why this
happens. Any ideas or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Posting the complete command line and output would be a great help, as would knowing how much lag there is. Can you try a later version of ffmpeg?

(And as is common to mailing lists, put replies below the quoted text; that is, do not "top post".)

z!