Am 10.10.19 um 12:15 schrieb Anand:
> I am new to FFmpeg.
>
> I compiled FFmpeg and generated shared library.
>
> I want to rename libx264(libx264.so.152) to customized name
> libx264_xxx.so.152 in FFmpeg. To adapt this change please let me know the
> places where I should modify.

you can't and you don't gain anything by just rane some files, the
filename is independent from the ABI/API in the binary

this is one of the many posts asking "how to implement my solution
without describe the problem to solve" and that donÄt make much sense
especially when you state "I am new to FFmpeg"