On 5/12/19 21:07, Anwuli Okwuashi wrote:
Thank you,

Yes, the first command is the stata blog extrat, the second is mine.
Previous attempts had the value for the -b:v but still did not work.
I have 20 png files created using stata, I just need to convert them to
video/animation. With that, I'll appreciate any help.

ffmpeg prints out a lot of information upon running, which can help in debugging your problem.  If stata does not print any output (it means it is swallowing the stdout/stderr output), I suggest you first try the command from a command line prompt.  If you don't know what that is, search for cmd.exe.  The variables are specified with set commands and referred with %var% syntax. With that, you should be able to run ffmpeg from cmd.exe and see the output for it.  Send the output and command to the mailing list.