> % ffmpeg -i test.ts -f image2 -vsync 0 -copyts -frame_pts true %d.png

When I use this command for my concatenated ts (I concatenate with "copy" on a
Windows machine), there are no pictures created for frames # 60, 120, 180, 240
and 300...

> not both the video and audio in each segment is 4.004 seconds long.

How to check the duration of audio stream? Is that the reason for the DTS
warnings? I'm confused :-(

> At this point I would take all the information gathered/guessed and decide
> what the best option would be depending on what you are ultimately trying to
> do.

Well, I just want to get a single file in a mainstream format like .mp4 or .mkv
that plays with no dropping frames and of course with A/V streams synced. I'm
still not sure what should be the steps in this case.

Like I said before, right now if I remux this concatenated ts into mp4, the
resulted file has 2 dropped frames at the beginning, is 1 second longer than ts
and has 30.05 fps instead of 29.97 for some reason.