On 2020-10-01 15:37, Mark Filipak (ffmpeg) wrote:

On 2020-10-01 15:30, Jim DeLaHunt wrote:

It is an improvement that you are now stating the context, "MPEG-PS binary metadata values". You omitted that context before. But you continue to put #2 in the glossary entry, and I continue to be of the opinion that the glossary is the wrong place for the content.   The details of the table formatting of #2 is a side issue in this discussion.

What is #2?

"#1" and "#2" is your notation, in a message I quoted in my reply. You elided that quote in your reply. Here it is: