Am 24.10.2022 um 14:29 schrieb Naveen.B:

On 24 Oct 2022, at 12:52, Naveen.B <navins.2...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Team,

I have managed to convert raw Images files to .mp4 video,
I need to encode to a RAW video instead, could you please let me know the
command for this?

RAW Image file is,
resolution - 1600x1300
fps-30
bit depth-16bit

Do not specify a video codec, or set -c:v rawhide, set your frame rate /
resolution / bit depth params and use .raw as extension.

I tried as you suggested, I get the below error,

You must specify all relevant parameters for the output file at the correct place in the command line. After the input file name, and before the output file name. I think you must also add -f rawvideo
Remove -crf 1, as it makes no sense for a raw file.

Michael