Hi, all, I'm finally getting going on redesigning my website to be what
I want it to be, instead of what the template dictates :) I want to
thank Glenna Stansifer and Joanna Gleason. Glenna has links on her site
which got me started, and answered some questions most helpfully via
email. Joanna doesn't know it, but her tutorial has been very helpful,
too. And the concept of sheep doing web design cracks me up :)
At this point I need to find an accurate, up-to-date list of HTML tags
and good explanations--which include how to actually write those tags so
they work, a little detail left out of some websites :) I'm having
trouble with some of the code I'm finding on the Internet, particularly
regarding pictures. I copy the code right from the site, inserting my
own pictures, but it doesn't display properly when I look at the 'page'
I'm working on. My only thought is maybe some of that code has been
replaced by newer versions, and that older pages will still read
properly but my new one must use the new code. Yes, I have figured out
how to resize pictures, and I know how to choose the right extension.
The main problem is positioning the pictures on the page.
TIA,
Holly
who figures her eventual site will be so full of fiberish stuff,
including a link to Fibernet of course, that Ron can't possibly regard
this as off-topic <g>
To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail To restore send: set mail