Hi
Both Handwoven and Spin-Off have had new editors recently.
Last year, when the first Handwoven, with Madelyn van der Hoogt as editor,
arrived at my door I was devastated and angry. The magazine was useless and
ugly. The colors were garish and the content was so uninspiring....I
actually gave the magazine away...the only one of my Handwovens to leave my
home. Since then I have seen a slow and steady improvement in the quality.
I did have multiple telephone conversations with the editors, including
Madelyn van der Hoogt, and I did write a detailed letter with suggestions.
Just last month I received an EMail from Madelyn asking if I were still a
subscriber...it was nice to know that she was following up on the issue.
These magazines are so much more than just a periodical...to folk like me
who live in areas where there are not many other fiber people, they are the
connection to the fiber community. PLEASE...voice your thoughts and
concerns to the editor of Spin-Off....
Linda W.
To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail To restore send: set mail